Discover the power and innovation behind InsightBee.
A unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that enable us to design and manage tailored processes for our clients.
We generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales, and helping clients take informed decisions.
Our approach is mind+machine™
What do we mean by ‘mind’? It refers to the human talent we bring to the table. With over 3,200 dedicated, multi-lingual analysts globally, we bring specialised knowledge across a variety of major industries, delivering the insights you need to make critical business decisions.
‘Machine’ refers to our proprietary, patent-pending technology, K-hive, which augments the quality and productivity of our team’s delivery. This includes components that enable automation, machine learning, reuse of knowledge assets, cloud-based workflows, visualization and dissemination platforms, and knowledge management systems.
The mind+machine™ approach combines these two unique assets to deliver an exceptional productivity and quality advantage. With this approach, we aim to disrupt the way the knowledge services industry is organised.
Dedicated teams in global locations with knowledge of your industry
- Substantial research experience in every major industry sector
- Highly trained researchers, with a strong focus on quality
- A multi-lingual team across locations in India, China, Chile, Romania and the US
- Data analysts with strong problem-solving skills
Disruptive technology, leading to 100% more productivity than any comparable approach
- API-driven data collection for faster information gathering
- Natural language processing for contextual search
- Knowledge reuse through K-hive for increased efficiency and reduced turnaround time
- Cloud-based platform for flexibility
- Knowledge management for easy information retrieval
- Design thinking to simplify user experience, including efficient Live Chat
- Universal access with mobile app experience
This book takes a close look at the reality and future of analytics in a straightforward manner. It debunks the most common fallacies about data analytics, looking at the reality of big and small data, artificial intelligence and data lakes.